- Automatic fluid flow direction switching in all 4 ports.
- High pressure of 25 psi makes the reverse flushing very effective.
- Fully user-customizable programs can be created using our Android app.
- Fluid cooling with the temperature control.
- Rugged housing with all components built-in.
- Complete control of the machine from Android devices.
- Automatic pressure control that works similarly to models 12 and 13.
- Capable of doing vacuum-assisted forward and reverse flushing of print heads.
- Fluid heating: it brings the fluid to up a set temperature and keeps it during the cleaning cycle.
- All solvent-proof materials.
- 90% recovery rate.
- Cleans even severely clogged heads.
- Automatic cleaning cycles.
- Reverse flushing and Thru-head flushing capabilities with pressure and vacuum.
- Compact and rugged design.
- Efficient recovery of moderately clogged Epson print heads.
- Safe for printheads.
- Uses advanced chemistry and a vacuum flushing method.
- Works with water-based, solvent-based and UV printheads.
- In the past 4 years we have in most cases a 100% cleaning rate on all heads including white
Let us CLEAN and RECOVER your CLOGGED
Solvent, UV and Water-based printheads
We are able to provide services in broad Australia, Southern Hemisphere and European areas. Printhead Doctor cleans and recovers clogged nozzles in Solvent, UV, Sublimation & Water-based printheads utilising precise, low pressure(to protect sensitive heads such as Epson), multi-directional, temperature controlled flushing and ultra-sonic cleaning to achieve an average recovery rate of 90%, even on severely clogged heads.
We accept orders and ship to every country in the world. Average delivery time is 4 days from order.
Please note prices in the shopping cart are in USD$$