PHD Print Head Cleaning Machines
Print Head Doctor 13
The ultimate recovery system for all kinds of solvent, eco-solvent, water-based and UV print heads.
This model is a high-pressure version of model 12. It’s equipped with an “indestructible” Swiss-made KNF pump as well as a dedicated vacuum pump to take advantage of the Sonic RF Caps.
Advantages of Print Head Doctor 13:
- High pressure of 25 psi makes the reverse flushing very effective.
- Complete control of the machine from Android devices.
- Automatic pressure control with the digital pressure readout.
- Fluid cooling with the temperature control.
- Capable of doing forward, reverse and thru-head flushing of print heads, with or without Reverse Flushing Caps.
- It has dedicated vacuum pumps that allow Vacuum-Assisted Forward Flushing using Sonic RF Caps, as well as the reverse flushing. The forward pressure can be reduced which makes the recovery process safer for the print heads, while more effective at the same time.
- Digital pressure sensor for monitoring and controlling the print head pressure.
- Two gauges for monitoring vacuum in the RF cap and in the first stage filters.
- The new set of pumps provides sufficient flow even for print heads with a great number of nozzles and allows cleaning two heads simultaneously.
- Fine-tuned recovery cycles accommodate various degrees of clogging, types of print heads and inks.
- New design allows ease of service of the main filter and the pumps because they are made as plug-in modules. It takes less than a minute to replace them and you don’t need any tools.
- First stage filters are conveniently located on the side wall and can be replaced in seconds.
- Dual first-stage filters and intake tubes for higher fluid flow rate and longer period between changing filters.
- Rugged housing with all components built-in.
- Reliable electronic module with a digital indicator of the cycle number and remaining time in minutes.
- All solvent-proof materials.